- Returns & Replacements
- 15-Day Money-Back Guarantee
The Picket Fence wants you to be fully satisfied with every item you purchase from thepicketfence.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased online, you may return the item within 15 days for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling or other charges. Prior to returning your item you must contact us to obtain a Return Authorization Number to ensure proper handling of the returned items. The item(s) must be returned in good condition, in original packaging, and with all paperwork and accessories to ensure full credit. Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on sale items or custom orders such as monogrammed items or custom linens.
Once your return is received and reviewed, you can expect a refund within 30 days. All returns and exchanges are subject to The Picket Fence approval. You will be refunded the shipping cost if the return is a result of a manufacturer error or a shipping error on our part.
The steps required to return an item are as follows:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RAN).
- Pack the item securely in the original package.
- Include the RAN on the outside of the box.
- There is a 15% restocking free on all returned bedding and table linens.
- If you do not obtain a RAN prior to returning the item(s), the items will be returned to you.
- If an item shipped to you directly from the manufacturer is returned to the manufacturer, and not us, a 25% restocking fee applies.
- Items must be returned new, in shelf ready condition, exactly as you have received it, and as someone else would be able to purchase it from our shelves. Items are to be unlaundered, free of lint and hair, in original packaging, and with all tags attached.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid.
We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries. For your protection, we recommend that you use UPS Ground, FedEx or Insured USPS for your return. Unless your packing slip directs you to ship an item to a different address (and if so, follow such directions), ship the return package to:
UPS Ground or FedEx
The Picket Fence
560 East Ave North
Ketchum, ID 83340
The Picket Fence
PO Box 4925
Ketchum, ID 83340
* Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to the store.
* Sale items are non-refundable.
- Price Match Policy
- While we strive to give our customers the best possible prices on our products, we realize that occasionally they can be found at lower prices at different retailers. We are more than happy to match the advertised price on in-stock, identical items. If the price that you find does not include free shipping, we reserve the right to add comparable shipping charges.
If you find a lower advertised price, please contact us at 1-866-944-5511 or email@example.com.
- Privacy & Security
At The Picket Fence, we are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers, which is why we do not sell, rent, or loan any personal identifiable information regarding our customers to any third party. We hope the policy below will answer all of your questions regarding how we treat information gathered from visitors to The Picket Fence. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you might have.
What Information We Collect
In order to process your order efficiently, we collect the following information: name, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, phone number, and credit card number ("Personal Information"). This information is used solely by The Picket Fence and is stored in a secure environment. Under certain circumstances we do also collect the user's IP address, but only when we suspect that credit card fraud may have occurred.
Use of Information that You Provide
At The Picket Fence we collect Personal Information only for the purposes of fulfilling orders, providing a high level of customer service. We do not give or sell Personal Information to any other party. If at any time you do not want to receive offers from us, you can always remove yourself from our mailing list by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Opt-out Email policy
We ask that you tell us when you do not wish to receive periodic emails from us. We will only send email for customer service purposes and to those visitors who have indicated that they wish to receive other types of email from us. If at any time you wish to stop receiving email from us at any time, you can always remove your name from our mailing list by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you wish to unsubscribe.
Security of the Information You Provide
Our top priority is to keep your Personal Information secure. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which provides the highest level of security currently available for secure transactions, to encrypt all of your Personal Information before it is transmitted to us. Encrypted information cannot be read or recorded as it travels over the Internet. You can tell you are sending information securely by the unbroken key icon or closed lock icon that should appear at the bottom of your internet browser's window (depending on what browser you use). These icons will appear when you are placing an order on our Web site. In addition, you will see our site address change slightly, from http: to https: indicating a secure server connection is being used.
Additionally, access to your Personal Information is provided only to our employees and agents who have a need to know such information for the purpose of fulfilling your order and offering our high level of customer service. The computers that store your Personal Information are located in a separate facility which uses the latest in firewall and security technology.
Your Acceptance of these Terms