Charlotte Bedding Collection
Starting at $68.00
Charlotte Flat Sheet
Charlotte Fitted Sheet
Charlotte Pillowcase Pair
Charlotte Duvet Cover
Charlotte Quilted Sham
The Lulu DK Charlotte Bedding Collection is a beautiful, all-over allium floral print on crisp, 500 thread count percale. While it is soft to the touch, it stays crisp and cool for the percale lover. The sweet flowers that cover the bedding are finished with spring green accents, making any bedroom look like spring. This collection is also available quilted.
- 100% Egyptian cotton percale, 500 thread count.
- Full and Cal King Fitted sheets are special order with a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Shams and Duvet Covers are backed in solid white 500 thread count Luca percale.
- Quilted items have Luca 500 thread count percale sheeting on reverse, and a 80% cotton, 20% polyester batting, 250 gm per sq meter.
- Made in the USA of fabric from Italy.
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry medium heat. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Iron as needed.
Personalize your Lulu DK bed with custom, hand-guided monogramming.
- Custom sizing and monogramming have a 6 - 8 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Please note: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.