Delilah Bedding Collection
Delilah Flat Sheet
Delilah Fitted Sheet
Delilah Pillowcase Pair
Delilah Duvet Cover
The small diamond print of Delilah is reminiscent of a mosaic tile mural, and pairs beautifully with a solid coverlet and bordered sheets. This beautiful collection features sheets, duvet covers, and shams from designer Lulu DK for Matouk. Delilah can also be finished with a scalloped edge, or quilted into a coverlet and shams. Please contact us for more information.
- 100% Egyptian cotton percale, 500 thread count.
- Duvet Covers have a 2" Flange and zipper closure, and Luca solid white sheeting on the reverse.
- Shams self reverse.
- Fitted sheets have a 17" pocket. Full and Cal King Fitted Sheets have a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Delilah can be made with a scalloped edge, quilted, and quilted with scalloped edge on shams and coverlets. Please contact us.
- Made in the USA of Italian fabric.
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low heat. Do not use bleach. Iron as needed.
- Personalize your Matouk bed with our custom, hand-guided embroidery.
- Monogramming has a 6 - 8 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Please note: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.