Marsalis Bedding Collection
Marsalis Flat Sheet
Marsalis Fitted Sheet
Marsalis Pillowcase Pair
Marsalis Duvet Cover
Fresh florals, berries and vines scroll across crisp white 100% Egyptian cotton percale. Designed by Lulu DK, Marsalis is a modern print that pays affectionate homage to elegant tradition. Coral, nectar, and Lagoon flowers make it an easy match for many of Matouk's collections.
- 100% Egyptian cotton percale, 500 thread count.
- Floral, vine and berry print with scalloped tape edges.
- Twin sizes can be ordered at Queen prices, and require a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Full and Cal King Fitted sheets are custom order and require a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Duvets have 3" flange.
- Marsalis can be quilted. Please contact us at 1.866.944.5511 to order.
- Made in the USA of Italian woven fabric.
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry medium heat. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Iron as needed.
Personalize your Lulu DK bed with custom, hand-guided monogramming.
- Custom sizing and monogramming have a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Applique has a 6 - 8 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Please note: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.