Designed by Lulu De Kwiatkowski for Matouk, the Nikita pattern's popularity has inspired the creation of bath towels and a shower curtain. Some see the pattern as representing shimmering sunlight on the water, while others have said it resembles an animal print. However you see it, we love it for its refreshing, fun pattern and color addition to the bathroom. Plush towels and a 100% Egyptian cotton percale curtain is part of this collection.
- 100% long staple cotton, 625 gram.
- Bath towels are made in the Philippines from Portuguese fabric.
- Shower curtains are made in the USA from Italian fabric.
Towel Care: Do Not Use Liquid Fabric Softener or Bleach. Tumble Dry Medium Heat.
Shower Curtain Care: Machine Wash Warm. Do Not Use Bleach. Tumble Dry Low Heat. Iron As Needed.
Personalize your bath with our custom, hand-guided embroidery.
- Terry towels cannot be appliqued (Styles 2070, 2071, 2072, 2073, 2074, 2076, and 2077).
- Monogramming has a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Custom sizing has a 6-8 week lead time.
- Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.