Ansonia Bedding Collection
Starting at $88.00
Ansonia Flat Sheet
Ansonia Fitted Sheet
Ansonia Pillowcase Pair
Ansonia Duvet Cover
Refined and sophisticated, Matouk's Ansonia Bedding Collection is beautiful and customizable to complement a variety of bedding ensembles. Crisp, clean 500 thread count percale is finished with two rows of satin stitching in a variety of colors. Make this look your very own with fully customizable monogramming options.
- 500 thread count percale.
- 100% Egyptian cotton.
- Twin sizes are stocked in White, Ocean, Almond, and Chinese Red only. All other twin colors are special order with a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Fitted sheets are labeled "Luca".
- Duvet covers have embroidery on 3" flanges only.
- Custom colors are available with a 25% upcharge, and 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Ansonia Embroidery on other sheeting qualities is available. Please contact us for information.
- Made in the USA of Italian fabric.
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low heat. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Iron as needed.
- Personalize your Matouk bed with custom, hand-guided embroidery or custom thread colors.
- Custom sizing, colors and monogramming have a 6-8 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
|Short Description||Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.|