Aria Matelassé Bedding Collection
Aria Tailored Bed Skirt - up to 18" Drop
Made with the finest quality matelasse, the Aria Collection by Matouk is a contemporary look with its boxed pattern. The collection is made from 100% Egyptian cotton woven in Italy and made in the USA.
- 100% Egyptian cotton.
- Oversized for shrinkage.
- Coverlets are finished with a 2" hem and diagonal corners.
- Twin sizes can be ordered at full/queen price, and have a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Bed Skirts are made to order, and have a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Bed skirt have 3 tailored panels with box pleats and include push pins for securing.
- Made in the USA of Italian fabric.
Care: Items are oversized for shrinkage. Dry clean or machine wash warm. Do not use bleach. Line dry.
Personalize your Matouk bed with custom, hand-guided embroidery or custom colors.
- Bed skirts and custom sizing has a 4-6 week lead time.
- Monogramming has a 6 - 8 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Please note: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.