Ava Quilted Bedding Collection
Starting at $90.00
An elegant quatrefoil motif is quilted with Matouk's sumptuous sateen for a fabulous bedroom experience in the Ava Bedding Collection. The quilted pieces are finished with a plain cuff to keep the look classic.
- 100% Egyptian cotton sateen, 600 TC.
- Quatrefoil motif quilted on Nocturne sateen and backed with 300 TC sateen with plain cuff.
- Filling is made of 80% cotton/20% polyester batting, 250 gm per square meter.
- Custom colors are available in any Nocturne color, and require a lead time and 15% upcharge and minimum purchase. Contact us at 866.944.5511 for details.
- Made in the USA of Italian fabric.
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low heat. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Iron as needed.
Personalize your Matouk bed with custom, hand-guided embroidery or custom colors in any of the Nocturne options.
- Custom sizing, colors and monogram have a 6-8 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial. For style 2010 and 2061, we recommend scaling down from standard sizes by 25%.
- Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
|Short Description||Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.|