Cairo Bath Robe
Matouk Cairo Bathrobes are a 100% long staple cotton terry with a straight edged piping. Choose from Matouk's vast tape color and various monogram styles collection to make your bath robe completely unique. Stocked in white/white. All other colors are special order and require a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Please note that the sizes of this robe run large. You may want to consider ordering a size down from your regular size.
- Sizes: Extra Small, Small, Medium/Large, Extra Large.
- Piping colors available from Matouk Tape Chart.
- White Terry with White Tape Robes are carried in stock
- White Terry with Colored tape robes require a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Made in the USA of fabric from Portugal.
Personalize your Matouk robe with custom, hand-guided embroidery.
- Monogramming has a 4 - 6 week lead time. Applique (Style 2071, 2070, 2074, 2076, 2072, 2077, 2073) is not available on robes.
- Height is measured by center initial. Standard height is 3.5", with left chest placement. For custom sizing and placement, please contact us.
- Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.