Camille Bedding Collection
Camille Flat Sheet
Camille Fitted Sheet
Camille Duvet Cover
Romantic elegance is defined with Matouk's Camille Bedding Collection. The crisp organdy and sateen in a pristine, white border is made with high quality 600 thread count Egyptian cotton percale collection, making this quite a sophisticated collection.
- 100% Egyptian cotton percale.
- 600 thread count.
- Organdy and sateen tape border.
- Fitted sheets are labeled "Milano".
- Duvet covers have 1/2" sateen applique tape in U-shape on top of bed, and organdy detail on three 3" flanges.
- Made in the Philippines of Italian woven fabric.
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low heat. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Iron as needed.
- Personalize your Matouk bed with custom, hand-guided embroidery or custom thread colors.
- Custom sizing, colors and monogramming have a 6-8 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial. For style 2010 and 2061, we recommend scaling down from standard sizes by 25%.
- Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.