Chiaro Linen Tissue Box Cover
A delightful alternative to the standard hard cover boutique, Matouk's Chiaro Tissue Box Cover is created from their easy care diamond pique fabric and features a complementing sateen cord detailing.
- Size: 4.5" x 4.5" x 5.5".
- 60% cotton/40% polyester.
- Made in the Philippines of Portuguese fabric.
Care: Machine wash warm. Do not use bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Iron as needed.
- Personalize your Matouk tissue box cover with custom, hand-guided monogram.
- Monogramming has a 4 - 6 week lead time. Applique has a 6 - 8 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial. Standard height is 2". Placement is centered. For custom sizes or placement, please contact us.
- Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
|Short Description||Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.|