Classic Chain Bedding Collection
Starting at $79.00
Classic Chain Flat Sheet
Classic Chain Fitted Sheet
Classic Chain Pillowcase Pair
Classic Chain Duvet Cover
Classic Chain Sham
Appropriately named, Matouk's Classic Chain Bedding Collection is100% long-staple cotton white percale with an embroidered chain in choice of beautiful thread colors. These classic sheets are made in the USA and have a 350 Thread Count.
- 100% long staple cotton, 350 thread count.
- Duvet Covers have a 3" flange, and embroidery runs head to foot.
- Fitted Sheets are labeled "Sierra".
- Custom colors are available, as well as embroidery on other sheeting qualities. Please contact us for more information.
- Made in the USA of fabric from India.
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low heat. Do not use bleach. Iron as needed.
Personalize your Matouk bed with custom, hand-guided embroidery or custom thread colors.
- Custom sizing, colors and monogramming have a 6-8 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|SKU||S100 Classic Chain|
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.