Como Bath Robe
Slip into this highly absorbent Como Bath Robe from Matouk. Featuring lightweight pique/terry fabric with choice of piping color for the finish. The customizable luxury robe is comfortable for lounging, and great for high humidity climates, as it dries quickly.
- 100% Cotton.
- White robe with choice of tape finish.
- White with white tape in stock. All other colors require a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Made in the USA of Portuguese fabric.
Adult Sizes: Extra Small, Small, Medium/Large, Extra Large.
Care: Machine Wash Warm. Do Not Use Bleach or Fabric Softener. Tumble Dry Medium Heat.
- Personalize your Matouk robe with custom, hand-guided embroidery.
- Monogramming has a 4 - 6 week lead time. Applique (Style 2071, 2070, 2074, 2076, 2072, 2077, 2073) is not available on robes.
- Height is measured by center initial. Standard height is 3.5", with left chest placement. For custom sizing and placement, please contact us.
- Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.