Diamond Pique Bedding Collection
Starting at $59.00
Diamond Pique Coverlet
Diamond Pique Duvet Cover
Diamond Pique Sham
Diamond Pique Tailored Bed Skirt - 14.5" Drop
Diamond Pique Box Spring Cover - 13" Pocket
Clean, classic embroidered scallop finish on lightweight, easy care pique makes Matouk's Diamond Pique Bedding Collection a dream come true. Coordinates effortlessly with a variety of bedding, making it the perfect addition to your luxury bedding ensemble.
- 60% cotton / 40% polyester.
- Duvet covers are reversed in Positano (cotton/poly) sheeting, and are stocked in white only, all other colors have a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Bedskirts (except Cal King) and Box Spring Covers are stocked in white and ivory only, all other colors have a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Bed Skirts are tailored with box pleats, and plain hem. Scalloped Bed Skirts can be custom ordered. Contact us for more information.
- Box Spring Covers are made using all Diamond Pique fabric and are constructed as a fitted sheet with elastic all around.
- Scalloped shower curtains are stocked in white only, all other colors require a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Plain Hem shower curtains are stocked in white and ivory only. All other colors require a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Made in the USA of Portuguese fabric.
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low heat. Do not use bleach. Iron as needed.
- Custom color and size bed skirts, duvet covers and box spring covers are available with a 4-6 week lead time.
- Monogramming has a 6 - 8 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Please note: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|SKU||061 Diamond Pique|
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
|Short Description||Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.|