Elliot Bedding Collection
Elliot Duvet Cover
Elliot Tailored Bed Skirt - 14.5" Drop
Classic beauty is effortless with Matouk's Elliot Bedding Collection. Easy care pique bedding in a classic palette of neutral hues and traditional tailored hems makes coordinating with other bedding ensembles a breeze.
- 60% cotton / 40% polyester.
- Easy-care pique fabric finished with a tailored, straight hem.
- Duvet covers are reversed in Positano (cotton/poly) sheeting, are special order, and have a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Bed skirts (except Cal King) are stocked in white and ivory only.
- Bed Skirts are tailored with box pleats, and labeled "Diamond Pique".
- Made in the USA of Portuguese fabric.
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry medium heat. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Iron as needed.
- Custom bed skirts, duvet covers and box spring covers are available with a 4-6 week lead time.
- Custom sizing and monogramming have a 6 - 8 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Please note: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.