Gordian Knot Bedding Collection
Gordian Knot Flat Sheet
Gordian Knot Fitted Sheet
Gordian Knot Pillowcase Pair
Gordian Knot Duvet Cover
Gordian Knot Sham
The Matouk Gordian Knot Bedding Collection is embroidered with seemingly endless graceful knots on 500 Thread Count 100% Egyptian Cotton, white percale sheeting. The beautiful embroidery makes this collection timeless, classic, and sophisticated. This luxurious bedding collection has been made in the USA of Italian woven Fabric.
- 100% Egyptian cotton percale, 500 thread count.
- Duvet Covers have a 3" flange, and embroidery design running from head to foot.
- Fitted sheets are labeled "Luca".
- Custom colors are available with a 25% up charge and 4 - 6 week lead time. Please contact us to order.
- Made in the USA of Italian woven fabric.
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low heat. Do not use bleach. Iron as needed.
- Personalize your Matouk bed with custom, hand-guided embroidery or custom thread colors.
- Custom sizing, colors and monogram have a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|SKU||S401 Gordian Knot|
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.