Key Largo Bedding Collection
Key Largo Flat Sheet
Key Largo Fitted Sheet
Key Largo Pillowcase Pair
Key Largo Duvet Cover
Key Largo Sham
The Matouk Key Largo Bedding Collection combines luxury and convenience by combining Egyptian cotton with polyester, creating a beautiful, easy care sheet that not only looks great, but will save you precious time.
- 50% Egyptian cotton / 50% polyester, 200 thread count.
- Easy care sheeting with hemstitch detail.
- Duvet Covers have a 3" Flange.
- Fitted sheets are labeled "Positano".
- Made in the USA of Italian woven fabric.
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry medium heat. Do not use bleach.
- Personalize your Matouk bed with our custom, hand-guided embroidery.
- Custom sizing and monogramming have a 6-8 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Please note: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|SKU||M227 Key Largo|
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
|Short Description||Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.|