Lanai Bedding Collection
Lanai Duvet Cover
Lanai Tailored Bed Skirt - 14.5" Drop
Easy care pique finished with taped, scalloped edges sets the Lanai Bedding Collection from Matouk apart. With a subtle feminine touch, and a variety of colors, styles, and finishes the Lanai collection complements a variety of bedding ensembles.
- 60% cotton / 40% polyester.
- Easy-care pique with taped, scalloped edges.
- Bed Skirts (except Cal King size) are stocked in white.
- Bed Skirts are tailored with box pleats, and plain hem.
- Duvet covers reverse to Positano (cotton/poly blend) sheeting, are special order, and have a 4-6 week lead time.
- Custom colors are available in any color from the Matouk tape chart with a 25% upcharge and require a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Made in the USA of Portuguese fabric.
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low heat. Do not use bleach. Iron as needed.
- Personalize your Matouk bed with our custom, hand-guided embroidery.
- Monogramming has a 6-8 week lead time.
- Please note: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
|Short Description||Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.|