Liana Bedding Collection
Starting at $99.00
Liana Flat Sheet
Liana Fitted Sheet
Liana Pillowcase Pair
Liana Duvet Cover
An oversized honeycomb pattern embroidery graces beautiful, crisp white cotton percale on the Liana Bedding Collection from Matouk. Treat your bed to sheets, duvets, and shams in a choice of muted, sophisticated colors.
- 100% cotton percale, 520 thread count.
- Large scale honeycomb embroidery.
- Duvet Covers have a 3" flange, and embroidery design running from head to foot.
- Fitted sheets are labeled "Ceylon".
- Custom colors are available. Contact us for more information.
- Made in the USA of fabric from India.
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low heat. Do not use bleach. Iron as needed.
- Personalize your Matouk bed with custom, hand-guided embroidery or custom thread colors.
- Custom sizing, colors and monogram have a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
|Short Description||Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.|