Lowell Bedding Collection
Lowell Flat Sheet
Lowell Fitted Sheet
Lowell Duvet Cover
Lowell Tailored Bed Skirt - up to 18" Drop
A designer's dream, this luxurious Egyptian cotton percale sheet is available in crisp white or creamy ivory, and is adorned with a 1" sateen tape detail in a multitude of stunning colors, blending the finest Italian linens with clean design that suits both traditional and contemporary bedding style.
- 100% Egyptian cotton percale, 600 thread count.
- Custom color combinations are available using Nocturne colors, with a 15% up charge, and 6 - 8 week lead time.
- Fitted sheets are labeled "Milano".
- Duvet covers have a 3" Flange.
- Bed Skirts are tailored with tape border, are special order and have a 6 - 8 week lead time.
- Made in the Philippines of Italian woven fabric.
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low heat. Do not use bleach. Iron as needed.
- Personalize your Matouk bed with custom, hand-guided embroidery or custom thread colors.
- Bed skirts, custom sizing, colors and monogramming have a 6-8 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.