Marlowe Bedding Collection
Starting at $79.00
Marlowe Flat Sheet
Marlowe Fitted Sheet
Marlowe Pillowcase Pair
Marlowe Duvet Cover
For a clean look with clean lines, add Matouk's new Marlowe bedding collection to your linen closet. Made with a cotton/polyester blend that is woven in Italy, Marlowe is a crisp and easy to care for bedding collection.
- 50% Egyptian cotton / 50% polyester, 200 thread count.
- Two rows of wide bias tape detail on white easy care blend.
- Custom colors are not available.
- Duvet covers have two rows of tape on three flanges.
- Marlowe fitted sheets are labeled "Positano".
- Twin sizes are stocked in Linen, Navy, and Ocean only. Other twin colors are special order with a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Made in the USA of Italian fabric.
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low heat. Do not use bleach. Iron as needed.
Personalize your Matouk bed with our custom, hand-guided embroidery.
- Monogramming has a 6 - 8 week lead time.
- Custom sizes require a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial. For style 2010 and 2061, we recommend scaling down from standard sizes by 25%.
- Please note: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
|Short Description||Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.|