Newport Bedding Collection
Newport Flat Sheet
Newport Fitted Sheet
Newport Duvet Cover
Matouk's Newport Bedding Collection is classically styled with three lines of tape available in any color from Matouk's tape chart. Duvet covers and shams are available in choice of 350 thread count Sierra sheeting, or 60% cotton/40% polyester Diamond Pique fabric.
- All items are made to order and require 4-6 weeks lead time.
- Choice of 60% cotton / 40% polyester diamond pique OR 100% long staple cotton percale, 350 thread count.
- Tape available in any color from Matouk Tape Chart.
- Coverlets are made with Diamond Pique fabric.
- Shams and Duvets are available in Sierra sheeting, or Diamond Pique fabric.
- Duvet covers reverse to Positano sheeting, have three rows of tape in U-Shape on top of bed and piping on three edges, and 3" flange.
- Newport fitted sheets are labeled "Sierra".
- Made in the USA of imported fabric.
Tape Colors Available: Any from Matouk Tape Chart.
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low heat. Do not use bleach. Iron as needed.
Personalize your bed with our custom, hand-guided embroidery.
- Embroidery monogram has a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Appliqé monogram has a 6 - 8 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Please note: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.