Pearl Matelassé Bedding Collection
Pearl Tailored Bed Skirt - up to 18" Drop
The Matouk Pearl Bedding Collection features coverlets and shams in an all-over pearl matelasse made of the finest quality 100% Egyptian Cotton. Available in an array of sumptuous colors, the Pearl Bedding Collection is the perfect finishing touch for your bed.
- 100% Egyptian cotton.
- Bed Skirts are stocked in Ivory or White. Other colors and Cal King size are custom and require a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Bed Skirts have three 18" tailored panels with box pleats. Push pins included.
- Items are oversized for shrinkage.
- Coverlets are finished with a 2" hem and square corners.
- Made in the USA of Italian Fabric.
Care: Dry clean or machine wash warm water. Do not use bleach. Line dry.
- Personalize your bed with our custom, hand-guided embroidery.
- Custom sizing and monogramming have a 6 - 8 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Please note: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
|Short Description||Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.|