Providence Bedding Collection
Providence Flat Sheet
Providence Fitted Sheet
Providence Duvet Cover
Matouk Providence Bedding Collection is a classic collection made with a beautiful applique chain tape detail. The sheets are made from 350 thread count long staple cotton Sierra sheeting. The cover is crafted from Matouk's easy care 60/40 cotton polyester blend Diamond Pique fabric. The duvet cover and shams are made with choice of Diamond Pique or Sierra sheeting. Add this customizable collection to your bedroom for a traditional, classic elegance.
- All items are custom-made and require a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Sheets and cases are made from 100% long staple cotton percale, 350 thread count.
- Fitted sheets have a 17" pocket and are labeled "Sierra"
- Coverlets are made from 60% cotton / 40% polyester easy care diamond pique.
- Duvets and shams are made from choice of Diamond Pique or Sierra Sheeting.
- Duvet covers have a 3" flange, reverse to cotton/poly easy care sheeting, and have an applique chain in a U-shape on the bed.
- Tape available in any color from Matouk Tape Chart.
- Made in the USA of imported fabric.
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low heat. Do not use bleach. Iron as needed.
- Personalize your Matouk bed with our custom, hand-guided embroidery.
- Custom sizing and monogramming have a 6-8 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial..
- Please note: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.