Salon Bedding Collection
Salon Duvet Cover
For a luxurious 600 thread count 100% Italian woven Egyptian cotton customizable bedding collection, look no further than Matouk's Salon Bedding Collection. Crisp white or ivory percale serves as a canvas for a palette of rich sateen tape detailing from the Nocturne collection.100% Italian woven Egyptian cotton.
- All items are made to order, and have a 6-8 week lead time.
- 100% Egyptian cotton percale, 600 thread count.
- White or ivory percale with overlapping sateen tape detail.
- Custom sateen detail colors available from Nocturne sateen, no additional charge.
- Duvet covers have 3" flange.
- Made in the Philippines of Italian woven fabric.
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low heat. Do not use bleach. Iron as needed.
- Personalize your Matouk bed with custom, hand-guided embroidery, or choice of tape detail colors.
- Custom sizing, colors and monogramming have a 6-8 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.