Scallop Bedding Collection
Scallop Flat Sheet
Scallop Fitted Sheet
Scallop Pillowcase Pair
Delicately embroidered scallops defines simple elegance with Matouk's Scallop Bedding Collection. Made from 350 TC crisp, white long staple cotton percale, this sheeting is available in beautiful hues to enhance your bedding ensemble.
- 100% long staple cotton percale, 350 thread count.
- White sheeting with embroidered scallop detail.
- Scallop fitted sheets are labeled "Sierra" and have a 17" pocket.
- Shams and custom sizing require a 4-6 week lead time.
- Made in the USA of fabric imported from India.
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low heat. Do not use bleach. Iron as needed.
- Personalize your Matouk bed with our custom, hand-guided embroidery.
- Monogram has a 6-8 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Please note: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
We offer a well-edited selection online. If you don't find exactly what you are looking for, please call our store at 1.866.944.5511 or email us about other sizes, fabrics, colors or monogram styles.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.