Serena Bedding Collection
Serena Flat Sheet
Serena Fitted Sheet
Serena Pillowcase Pair
Serena Duvet Cover
Add a bit of flair to your bedding ensemble with Matouk's Serena Bedding Collection, made with 350 thread count luxury percale sheeting. The edges are finished with undulating waves of intricate pearl stitch detailing for a pretty style.
- 100% long staple cotton percale, 350 thread count.
- White sheeting with three undulating rows of pearl stitch detailing.
- Serena fitted sheets are labeled "Sierra" and have a 17" pocket.
- Duvet covers have embroidery running head to foot.
- Custom colors and sizes are not available.
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low heat. Do not use bleach. Iron as needed.
- Personalize your Matouk bed with our custom, hand-guided embroidery.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Please note: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
|Short Description||Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.|