Soleri Matelassé Bedding Collection
Soleri Tailored Bed Skirt - up to 18" Drop
This soft, textured basket weave matelasse from Matouk adds a gentle layer of warmth to your bed, while creating a polished finish. The Soleri Matelasse Bedding Collection is created from 100% Egyptian cotton, and is a beautiful and practical piece for your bed.
- 100% Egyptian cotton.
- Soft textured matelasse with basket weave pattern.
- Bed Skirts (except Cal King) are stocked in white, all other colors have a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Bed Skirts have three 18" tailored panels with box pleats. Push pins included.
- Coverlets are finished with a 2" hem and square corners.
- Shams have 2" flange.
- Made in the USA of Italian fabric.
Care: Items are oversized for shrinkage. Dry clean, or machine wash using warm water, line dry.
Personalize your bedding with custom, hand-guided monogramming.
- Monogramming has a 6 - 8 week lead time.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Please note: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
|Short Description||Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.|