Peacock Alley's Soprano sateen sheeting is truly the ultimate smart sheet. Supremely stylish, surprisingly soft and enhanced with a classic satin stitch hem, this 420 Thread Count, 100% Egyptian Cotton construction fits with virtually any bedroom ensemble.
- Ships from vendor.
- View entire Soprano collection here.
- 100% Egyptian cotton sateen, 420 thread count.
- Single row embroidered satin stitch on hem.
- Twin, Full, and Cal King Fitted sheets are special order, and have a 2 - 3 week lead time.
- Fitted sheets fit up to a 17" gusset.
- Duvet covers are flanged.
- Shams are flanged.
- Boudoir Pillows are flanged, and include feather/down insert.
- Bed Skirts are special order, available in White and Ivory only, and have a 2 - 3 week lead time.
- Made in Portugal.
- Bed Skirts are made in the USA of Portuguese fabric.
Care: Machine launder in cold water on gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent without added bleach, whiteners, or softeners, such as Le Blanc Linen Wash. Do not use liquid fabric softener, as it may damage and coat cotton fibers. Tumble dry on low, removing sheets promptly from dryer to prevent wrinkles. All natural fibers shrink, and you can expect about 3% shrinkage with Egyptian cotton. To minimize shrinkage, avoid hot water washes and high heat drying.