Scandia Home's Vienna Down Pillows and Comforters are a result of old-world artistry meeting the ultimate in comfort. Filled with high quality 750 fill-power pure Polish white goose down and enveloped in a Scandia crest-patterned cotton batiste from one of Germany's finest mills, the result is a finish that is soft and fine to the touch. The comforter itself is air light, without weighing you down. The Vienna pillow is utterly exquisite, and perfect for the head of the household to rest their weary heads. Handcrafted in the United States and accompanied by a certificate of authenticity. Light is a summer weight, medium for year round, and ultra for winter weight.
- 350 thread-count German cotton batiste.
- OEKO TEX Standard 100 Certified Responsibly sourced 750 fill-power Polish white goose down.
- Tone on tone with Scandia Crest pattern.
- Double-stitched perimeter for durability.
- 12" & 15" baffle box stitching eliminates cold spots.
- American made of imported materials.
- Certified Hypoallergenic.
Care: Professional launder.