Classical symbols in an overall pattern set your table with elegance with Sferra Acanthus Table Linens. Designed after the classical symbol of the acanthus leaf, used in design and architecture since the ancient Greeks, these jacquard woven Egyptian cotton table linens will satisfy even the most refined taste. Elegantly finished with hand-drawn hemstitching.
- Ships from vendor.
- View entire Acanthus collection here.
- 100% Italian spun Egyptian cotton sateen jacquard.
- Hand thread drawn hemstitch with mitered corners.
- Plain hem on round cloths.
- Some sizes are stocked in parchment and white only. Colors in these sizes are special order with a 10 - 12 week lead time.
- Made in Italy.
Colors Available: Chocolate, Garnet, Gold, Grey, Parchment, Sage, Sapphire, White.
Care: Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle. Use a non-chlorine bleach as needed. Wash Dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low heat. For best results, ironing is recommended.