Classical symbols in an overall pattern set your table with elegance with Sferra Acanthus Table Linens. Designed after the classical symbol of the acanthus leaf, used in design and architecture since the ancient Greeks, these jacquard woven Egyptian cotton table linens will satisfy even the most refined taste. Elegantly finished with hand-drawn hemstitching.
- Ships from vendor.
- 100% long staple cotton sateen jacquard.
- Hand thread drawn hemstitch with mitered corners.
- Plain hem on round cloths.
- Placemats & Napkins are sold in set of four.
- Some sizes are stocked in parchment and white only.
- Made in Italy.
Care: Machine wash warm water, gentle cycle. Do not use bleach (may weaken fabric & cause yellowing). Do not use fabric softener. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low heat. Remove while still damp. Iron on "cotton" setting to regain luster and sheen.