Ambra's soothing jacquard pattern of flowing vines is woven in a combination of Egyptian cotton and silk to create subtle luster and sheen. The neutral hues add a tranquil finishing touch.
- Ships from vendor.
- View entire Ambra Collection here.
- 75% Egyptian Cotton, 25% Silk.
- Yarn-dyed Sateen Jacquard.
- Duvet covers are finished with a 2.5" flange.
- Shams are finished with a 2" flange.
- Made in Italy.
Color Available: White/Sable.
Care: Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle. Do not use bleach, as it weakens fabric, and causes yellowing. Do not use fabric softener. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low, removing while still damp. For best results, iron on "cotton" setting to regain luster and sheen.