Diamante Bedding Collection
Diamante Flat Sheet
Diamante Fitted Sheet
Diamante Pillowcase Pair
Diamante Duvet Cover
Diamante Gathered Bed Skirt - up to 18" drop
Sferra Diamante has an understated elegance for an ethereal night's sleep. Sferra Diamante bedding is embellished with a narrow satin ribbon threaded through the center of a macrame lace border and finished with delicate hemstitching.
- Egyptian yarns of 100% Extra Long Staple Cotton.
- Flat sheets and cases have lace inset and hemstitch along 3.5" cuff.
- Fitted sheets are labeled "Giotto".
- Duvet Covers have U-shape lace inset on top of bed, and are finished with a knife edge.
- Shams have sateen have lace inset and hemstitch on four sides along 3.5" flange, 3" on boudoir.
- Bed skirts have 3 gathered panels with plain, no lace hem, and up to a 18" drop.
- Made in Italy.
Care: Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle. Use non - chlorine bleach as needed. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low, removing while still damp. For best results, iron on "cotton" setting.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
|Short Description||Sferra's fine linens are rooted in the past; featuring Old World tradition and classic styling. In 1891, Gennaro Sferra emigrated from Italy to the United States, and toured resorts from Maine to Palm Beach selling exquisite Venetian lace to wealthy families of the day. Today, Sferra continues the tradition that Gennaro began more than a century ago, capturing the timeless beauty of the world's finest fabrics and embroideries for luxury bedding collections and table linens that deliver a lifetime of luxury and comfort. Sferra was the first to develop the special yarn necessary to produce the first 1020 thread count sheets. The secret of SFERRA's enduring reputation is consistently prominent today; only the finest materials are used in anything that carries the SFERRA name.|