Meticulously embroidered by hand, the heirloom quality Francesca Bedding Collection from Sferra is created on the finest 100% Egyptian cotton percale in Italy. With tone on tone embroidery embellished completely by hand, the intricate floral scrollwork pattern, and the delicate Italian lace inset, each piece of these luxurious cotton percale linens satisfy the most refined taste. Shown with Bari coverlet.
- 100% Italian Egyptian cotton percale.
- Fitted sheets are labeled "Celeste".
- Italian-made lace inset.
- Flat sheets and pillowcases have embroidery and lace inset along 3.5" cuff.
- Duvets have u-shape embroidery on top of bed; at bottom corners, and are finished with lace inset along 3" flange.
- Shams have embroidery on 3 sides, and lace inset on 3" flange; 2" on boudoir.
- Bed skirts have 3 embroidered gathered panels with lace inset hem across middle of panels, and have up to a 18" drop.
- Made in Italy.
Care: Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle. Use non - chlorine bleach as needed. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low, removing while still damp. For best results, iron on "cotton" setting.