Genna Bedding Collection
Starting at $115.00
Genna Flat Sheet
Genna Fitted Sheet
Genna Pillowcase Pair
Genna Duvet Cover
Sferra's Genna Bedding Collection is their most popular Celeste percale sheeting with a double row of matte thread satin stitch embroidery for a classic Palm Beach look. Finished with hemstitching, these sheets, duvet covers, and shams add a touch of sass to your bedroom.
- 100% Italian woven extra long staple cotton percale.
- Flat sheets and cases have double-row of matte thread satin stitch embroidery along hemstitch on 3.5" cuffs.
- Duvet Covers have U-shaped double row of matte thread satin stitch embroidery on top of bed. Finished hemstitch on 4" flange.
- Shams have double row of matte thread satin stitch embroidery and hemstitch on 4 sides of 3" flange. Boudoir has 2" flange.
- Fitted sheets are labeled "Celeste".
- Made in Italy.
Care: Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle. Use non - chlorine bleach as needed. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low or line dry, removing while still damp. For best results, iron on "cotton" setting on the reverse side of the fabric.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Sferra's fine linens are rooted in the past; featuring Old World tradition and classic styling. In 1891, Gennaro Sferra emigrated from Italy to the United States, and toured resorts from Maine to Palm Beach selling exquisite Venetian lace to wealthy families of the day. Today, Sferra continues the tradition that Gennaro began more than a century ago, capturing the timeless beauty of the world's finest fabrics and embroideries for luxury bedding collections and table linens that deliver a lifetime of luxury and comfort. Sferra was the first to develop the special yarn necessary to produce the first 1020 thread count sheets. The secret of SFERRA's enduring reputation is consistently prominent today; only the finest materials are used in anything that carries the SFERRA name.