Sferra's Giza 45 Jacquard Collection is made from the finest cotton in the world. Grown in the fertile valley of the river Nile, Giza 45 is the softest, smoothest, and most luxurious longest staple cotton you will ever find. Master craftsman in Italy then weave it to its stunningly smooth finish, defying all thread counts. The jacquard has a subtle floral pattern and is finished with a classic hemstitch.
- 100% Giza 45 Egyptian cotton.
- Sateen Jacquard with hemstitch detail.
- Flat sheets and cases have hemstitch along 4" cuff.
- Duvet covers have hemstitch along 4" flange.
- Shams have hemstitch on 3" flange, 2" on Boudoir.
- Made in Italy.
Care: Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle. Use non - chlorine bleach as needed. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low, removing while still damp. For best results, iron on "cotton" setting.