Sferra's Grande Hotel Bedding Collection features crisp white or ivory percale sheets, duvet covers, pillowcases and shams, framed in tailored rows of satin stitching that endures endless washings. These luxury staple linens feature colors that mix and match with most all of Sferra's fine bedding collections.
- 100% Italian Spun Egyptian Cotton Percale.
- Flat sheets and cases have double-row of satin stitch embroidery on 4" cuff.
- Duvet covers have a double row of satin stitching in a U-shape atop the bed, and are finished with a knife edge.
- Shams have double-row satin stitch embroidery on 4 sides of 3" flange. Boudoirs along 2" flange.
- Bed skirts are available in white or ivory, have 3 tailored panels with a plain hem, no satin stitching, and up to a 18" drop.
- Made in Italy.
Care: Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle. Use non - chlorine bleach as needed. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low or line dry, removing while still damp. For best results, iron on "cotton" setting on the reverse side of fabric.