Spun and woven by masters in Italy from the very finest long staple Egyptian cotton, Sereno Bedding Collection was created by Sferra for those who appreciate the finer things in life. The ultimate in percale sheeting, Sereno has a crisp yet silky hand, like the finest Italian men's shirts. These everyday sheets are far from basic, and are finished with a clean, classic row of hemstitching.
- Egyptian yarns of 100% extra long staple cotton.
- Flat sheets and cases have hemstitch finish on 4" cuffs.
- Shams have hemstitch on 3" flanges, Boudoirs on 2" flanges.
- Duvet Cover has hemstitch on 4" flange.
- Bed skirts are gathered platform construction with a plain hem, up to 18" drop, and are special order with a 6 - 8 week lead time.
- Made in Italy.
Care: Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle. Use non - chlorine bleach as needed. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low, removing while still damp. For best results, steam iron on "cotton" setting on the reverse side of the fabric.