Precision made to order in New York, Terrafirma Ceramics creates each piece of their dinnerware by hand from start to finish. From working with the clay to form and shape each piece, to their unique finishing technique of applying liquid porcelain over fabric, then kiln firing at high temperatures for durability, each finished piece is a work of art, signed and dated by artist Ellen Evans. Terrafirma's dinnerware is made to be mixed and matched in complementing colors and also in varying patterns, to design a truly one-of-a-kind table setting. Terrafirma's dinnerware is completely free of lead or heavy metals, and is dishwasher safe for ease of care.
- Food safe and dishwasher safe.
- Plates are available in all patterns.
- All patterns are not available in all shapes. Some patterns have a $10 upcharge.
- Each collectible, copyrighted design is signed and dated.
- Mugs are available in whole or half color as shown in the images.
- Each piece is handmade to order, so please allow 6 - 8 weeks for delivery--they are worth it!
Care: Dishwasher safe. Care as you would for any fine china. When using your accessories in the oven, please start at room temperature in a cold oven. The microwave may be used for warming, meaning no more than two minutes.