Delicate powdery pink wild roses are printed on a white cotton percale background on the Idylle Bedding Collection from Yves Delorme. A complementing outlined yellow flower print pattern is used on the reverse of most of the sham, on the cuff of the flat sheet, the reverse of the duvet, and the fitted sheet creating a truly beautiful ensemble of soft color and pattern. A quilted coverlet is available in the wild rose pattern, as well as a coverlet and counterpane in a white cotton with soft yellow outlined embroidery. Intricate, sweet, and soft, this feminine collection adds romance to your bed.
- Ships from vendor.
- View entire Idylle Bedding Collection here.
- 100% Egyptian combed printed percale cotton, 200 thread count.
- Counterpane is 79" x 63", 100% Cotton, embroidered with hem finish.
- Decorative Pillow is 100% Cotton, embroidered with flanged finish and includes insert.
- Decorative Pillow is 17" x 17", with zipper enclosure.
- Made in France.
Care: It is recommended that you use LeBlanc Linen Wash. Machine wash warm. Regular spin. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low setting.