Delicate powdery pink wild roses are printed on a white cotton percale background on the Idylle Bedding Collection from Yves Delorme. A complementing outlined yellow flower print pattern is used on the reverse of most of the sham, on the cuff of the flat sheet, the reverse of the duvet, and the fitted sheet creating a truly beautiful ensemble of soft color and pattern. A quilted coverlet is available in the wild rose pattern, as well as a coverlet and counterpane in a white cotton with soft yellow outlined embroidery. Intricate, sweet, and soft, this feminine collection adds romance to your bed.
- Ships from vendor.
- View entire Idylle Bedding Collection here.
- 100% Egyptian combed printed percale cotton, 200 thread count.
- Euro, King, and Standard Shams are floral print that reverses to outlined yellow flower print, and have a flange finished with piped bias trim.
- Boudoir shams are constructed of outlined yellow flower print, with flanged finished with piped bias trim.
- Duvet covers reverse from floral fabric to outlined yellow flower fabric.
- Flat sheets have floral fabric with outlined yellow fabric cuff.
- Fitted sheets are assembled from outlined yellow flower fabric only.
- Made in France.
Care: It is recommended that you use LeBlanc Linen Wash. Machine wash warm. Regular spin. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low setting.