Intricate wisteria in full bloom drapes in grandeur on the Pergola Bedding Collection from Yves Delorme. The collection features sheets, cases, duvets, and shams in cotton percale with a printed floral design that is complemented by a geometric printed percale in the same tones. A quilted coverlet is available for an extra layer of warmth. Complete the bed with a decorative embroidered pillow, or embroidered counterpane for the end of the bed created from a Cotton/Silk blend that is delicately embroidered with flowing wisteria.
- Ships from vendor.
- View entire Pergola Bedding Collection here.
- 100% Egyptian combed printed percale cotton, 200 thread count.
- Euro, King, and Standard Shams have wisteria print on both sides, and geometric contrast fabric as piped bias trim.
- Boudoir shams are constructed from geometric contrast fabric on both sides.
- Duvet covers reverse from wisteria fabric to geometric fabric.
- Flat sheets have geometric contrast fabric cuff.
- Fitted sheets are assembled from geometric contrast fabric only.
- Quilted coverlet reverses to geometric contrast fabric.
- Counterpane is 79" x 63", 60% Cotton, 40% Silk, embroidered with contrasting cuff finish.
- Decorative Pillow is 60% Cotton, 40% silk, embroidered with piped finish and includes insert.
- Decorative Pillow is 12" x 20".
- Made in France.
Care: It is recommended that you use LeBlanc Linen Wash. Machine wash warm. Regular spin. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low setting.