Bel Tempo Bath Towel Collection
Bel Tempo Bath Towel
Bel Tempo Hand Towel
Bel Tempo Wash Cloth
Bel Tempo Guest Towel
Bel Tempo Bath Sheet
Bel Tempo Tub Mat
Matouk Bel Tempo Towels are crafted from 100% Cairo Egyptian white cotton terry. They are adorned with three embroidered lines for a clean yet stylish look. This cozy towel is a great look for the bathroom, as well as great to use.
- 100% long staple cotton terry, 625 gram.
- All items are finished with white piping.
- Custom colors and other terry qualities are available.
- Tub mats have embroidery on one end only.
- Made in the USA from Portuguese fabric.
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry medium heat. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Iron as needed.
Personalize your Matouk bath towels and mats with custom, hand-guided embroidery or custom thread colors.
- Terry towels cannot be appliqued (Styles 2070, 2071, 2072, 2073, 2074, 2076, and 2077).
- Monogram has a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Custom colors and sizing has a 6-8 week lead time.
- Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.