- 99% long-staple cotton / 1% polyester (Polyester is found only in the fine line of ivory strand detail. The remaining body of the fabric is long staple cotton)
- Ivory and Grey toned woven plaid pattern. Stylized stripe lines with thin, diagonal threads for a tailored look. Modern, chic, sophisticated.
- Yarn-dyed sateen jacquard weave
- Duvet Covers have .5" mini-flange
- Shams have .5" mini-flange
- Made in Italy
Care: Machine wash warm water, gentle cycle. Do not use bleach as it weakens and causes yellowing. Do not use fabric softener. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry low heat. Remove while still damp. Steam iron if necessary on "cotton" setting.
Shown: Tronto Slate duvet cover and shams, Giotto Slate flat sheet, fitted sheet and standard shams. Allegra Flint blanket.