Named after his grandmother Elizabeth Wightman, who instilled all his fondest fragrance memories and most valuable lessons, Albert decided it was time to follow his true passion. Having fond memories of scents from his grandmother's ranch as a child, former Architect turned perfume maker, created elizabethW in 1995 to create luxurious bath and spa accessories. Albert sees constructing a fragrance as he saw creating buildings, all are original, yet some appeal to an individual while others appeal to a more broad audience.
- 24" x 5.5".
- Wool outer case over 100% cotton case.
- Filled with flaxseed and lavender.
- Perfectly weighted for gentle relaxation.
- Use as heat pad or cold compress.
- Great for relieving aches and tired, sore muscles.