Como Bath Towel Collection
Como Bath Towel
Como Hand Towel
Como Wash Cloth
Como Guest Towel
Como Bath Sheet
Como Tub Mat
The Como towel collection by Matouk is a stylish, double-faced pique and terry towel with subtle piping. The 100% cotton towel is highly absorbent, lightweight, and features a fashionably textured eye catching pattern.
- 100% cotton, 500 gram.
- Highly absorbent and lightweight.
- Pique fabric reverses to terry and finished with piping.
- Tub mats have a 3" mitered border and are available in white only, and are not finished with piping.
- Custom colors are not available.
- Made in the USA of fabric from Portugal.
Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry medium heat. Do not use bleach.
Personalize your Matouk bath towels and mats with custom, hand-guided embroidery or custom thread colors.
- Terry towels cannot be appliqued (Styles 2070, 2071, 2072, 2073, 2074, 2076, and 2077).
- All Embroidery Monogram has a 4 - 6 week lead time.
- Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|SKU||E105 COMO BATH|
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.