Custom Cairo Wave Bath Towel Collection
Custom Cairo Wave Bath Towel -30x60
Custom Cairo Wave Hand Towel -20x32
Custom Cairo Wave Wash Cloth -13x13
Custom Cairo Wave Guest Towel -14x21
Custom Cairo Wave Bath Sheet -36x75
Custom Cairo Wave Tub Mat -24x36
Custom Cairo Wave Quilted Tub Mat -24x36
- All items are custom, made to order, and require a 3-4 week lead time.
- Cairo wave is stocked in select colors here.
- 100% long staple cotton terry, 625 gram.
- Choice of terry color with piping in choice of color from the Matouk Tape Chart.
- Made in the USA from fabric from Portugal.
Towel Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry medium heat. Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
Personalize your towels with custom, hand-guided embroidery.
- Monogram Styles with an asterisk (*) can be ready in 2 weeks on Stocked Towels Only.
- Towels must be confirmed in stock by the vendor to ship in 2 weeks. If not in stock, lead time will be 3-4 weeks.
- All other monogram styles will be ready to ship in 3-4 weeks.
- Height is measured by center initial.
- Please note: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.