Enzo Bath Towel & Shower Curtain Collection
Enzo Bath Towel
Enzo Hand Towel
Enzo Wash Cloth
Enzo Guest Towel
Enzo Bath Sheet
Enzo Tub Mat
Enzo Shower Curtain
Clean, simple lines, a touch of accent color, and luxurious long staple cotton terry creates the luxurious Enzo Bath Collection from Matouk. The minimalist design brings classic elegance to your bathroom.
- 100% long staple cotton terry, 625 gram.
- 100% linen piping with mitered corners.
- Bath sheets are special order with a 6 -8 week lead time.
- Convenient hanging loop on the long end of the towel.
- Shower curtains are made of 100% White Linen.
- Made in the Philippines of Portuguese fabric.
- Shower curtains are made in the USA of Italian fabric.
Towel Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry medium heat. Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
Shower Curtain Care: Machine Wash Gentle Cycle. Do Not Use Bleach or Fabric Softener. Tumble Dry Low Heat. Iron While Still Damp.
Personalize your Matouk towels with our custom, hand-guided applique monogram.
- Custom color combinations and Appliqué has a 6 - 8 week lead time.
- Please note: Orders made exclusively for the customer cannot be modified or canceled after being submitted.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
Matouk's fine selection of fabrics, attention to quality and detail, and company's integrity are just a few of the reasons we love Matouk. From Egyptian Cotton, to long staple cotton, to a blend of easy care cotton and poly blend, Matouk selects choice fabrics as the basis of their designs. Designing sheets, duvet covers, shams, coverlets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, bed skirts, and box spring covers, Matouk focuses on timeless bedding collections that can be incorporated in both traditional and contemporary decor. Collaborating with designer Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Matouk creates fresh, inspirational prints, under the label Lulu DK. Intertwining bold and colorful patterns with subtle and muted bedding basics, Matouk's line is extremely versatile. Matouk strives for quality craftsmanship, and accomplishes this by employing generations of skilled seamstresses to hand sew many of their linens in their Fall River, Massachusetts factory. Because a majority of their pieces are made in the USA, Matouk is able to customize your bedding to special sizes and specific colors, to accommodate a truly one-of-a-kind bed. Matouk is also known for being able to create pieces for private planes, yachts, and other custom design projects, so don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.