Festival Table Linens
Festival Set of Four Napkins
- Ships from vendor.
- 100% Linen.
- Most items are finished with Hemstitch detail.
- 90" Round clothes are seamed with a plain hem, and no hemstitch detail.
- Cocktail Napkins, Dinner Napkins, and Placemats are Stocked in all Colors.
- Tablecloths and Runners are Stocked in some colors. Select size and color above to see availability.
- Custom Tablecloth sizes are available and must be quoted. Please contact us for more information.
- Made in Lithuania.
Care: Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle. Use a non-chlorine bleach as needed. Wash Dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low heat. For best results, ironing is recommended.
|Free Shipping||Eligible for Free Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more|
SFERRA's fine linens are rooted in the past; featuring Old World tradition and classic styling. In 1891, Gennaro Sferra emigrated from Italy to the United States, and toured resorts from Maine to Palm Beach selling exquisite Venetian lace to wealthy families of the day. Today, Sferra continues the tradition that Gennaro began more than a century ago, capturing the timeless beauty of the world's finest fabrics and embroideries for luxury bedding collections and table linens that deliver a lifetime of luxury and comfort. Sferra was the first to develop the special yarn necessary to produce the first 1020 thread count sheets. The secret of SFERRA's enduring reputation is consistently prominent today; only the finest materials are used in anything that carries the SFERRA name.